What does the Half-day Package cover?
This package and includes half-day photography and a cinematic highlight video. We aim to cover from bridal prep through to the speeches. Coverage is flexible and we’ll work to fit your schedule and preferences.
This package combines our Essentials photography package with a
Here is a selection of shots we try to include as standard. Some of these can be optional.
- Bridal prep/getting ready
- Guest arrival
- The ceremony
- Couple portraits. Relaxed formal photos
- Group shots
- Reception/wedding breakfast
- Fly on the wall type photos of guests
- Staged cake cutting shot
- Venue photos
- Ring shots
- Wedding decor, flowers, centrepieces and details.
- Plus anything else you require that we can fit into your allotted time.
How many hours coverage?
Coverage is flexible and will work to your schedule and preferences. 5 hours is usually enough to capture the key points (we aim to cover prep through to the speeches as a minimum). If you need more time than this the full day package offers the best value for money and comes without any time limitations.
Included with this package
- One photographer and one videographer.
- All photos delivered digitally via a high-resolution download.
- Multi-cam setup with 4k capabilities.
- One highlight video set to music. Head to our FAQ for more info on our video service
- Two sets of digital photos; colour and black & white.
- A password-protected online image gallery for you and your guests.
- Print rights included.
- No limit on the number of photos taken.
- Video hosted online via a private link so you can share with friends and family.
- Coffee table photo books are available.
- Optional prints. Your photo gallery will allow you and your guests to order prints online. We will give couples a special discount code for much cheaper rates, ask for info.
- Additional deluxe photobook options coming Summer 2021.
- USB Stick is included free of charge (wooden presentation boxes available as an optional upgrade)
A deposit is required to secure your booking date. We have a limited amount of weddings we take on each season so booking in advance is recommended. Once the deposit is received that date is secured for you and no one else can book us on that date 🙂 The remaining balance will be due 7 days before the event.
Deposit amount is £150 for this package.