This is our small scale hybrid package and includes a highlight video of the whole day with a selection of documentary-style photos and traditional portraits/group shots.
What is the Hybrid package?
In 2019 we launched our video service and it’s been well received. We’re seeing much more demand for highlight videos and they’re so much fun to make that we’ve made a special package.
This is our all-round package which is essentially a video package with bonus photos!
This package is shot by one person. Our videographer (Graeme) will also capture photos throughout the day. So it’s perfect for couples who don’t want a huge team of videographers and photographers running around all day! All photos are shot separately on a Canon R5 DSLR (not captured from video footage) for optimum quality and printability.
What will I get?
This is a hybrid package that includes a cinematic highlight video of your day set to music and a selection of up to documentary 100-200 photos, plus a couples portrait session and group shot.
Highlight films document all the fine details and wonderful moments of your big day. The full ceremony is not recorded but we will use wireless mics to capture and special vows or speeches to use as soundbites alongside music.
The runtime will vary depending on your schedule for the day, so we can’t give an exact time. Typically highlight videos run from 10 minutes to 30 minutes.
Example of a 2020 micro wedding film;
Who would we recommend this package for?
- Couples that want a relaxed documentary approach to their day.
- Couples who are having a much more intimate wedding and would like a fab video to share with those who can’t attend on the day.
- Couples who are uncomfortable in from the camera. We have a super relaxed and non-intrusive fly on the wall style that will put you at ease.
- Couples who prefer a more modern approach to wedding films, rather than the old fashioned camcorder style footage!
- Couples on a budget. It’s no secret that weddings can be expensive. This is a great option if the full packages are outside your price range.
What does the Hybrid package cover?
Full-day flexible coverage. We aim to cover from bridal prep to first dance as a minimum.
We’d recommend 10 hours to capture all key points of a wedding day.
Included with this package
- One camera operator.
- 4k footage as standard.
- Multi-cam setup.
- Coverage from prep to the first dance.
- A mixture of modern edited photos and artistic black and white.
- Approx 100-200 documentary photos from throughout the day.
- Couple portrait photo session.
- All photos delivered digitally via a high-resolution download.
- One highlight video set to music.
- A password-protected online image gallery for you and your guests.
- Print rights included.
- Videos hosted online via a private link so you can share with friends and family.
- A standard Sandisk USB Stick is included free of charge.
Deluxe personalised wooden presentation box in a walnut finish. With 16GB personalised USB and five selected 6×4″ prints.
£75 inc UK postage
Standard price for this package is £900.
Please see the table below for current offers. Early bird prices are now available for 2024 and onwards!
|Year of wedding||Prices|
|2021/2022 (limited dates remaining)||£650|
|2024 (early bird rate)||£750|
A deposit is required to secure your booking date. We have a limited amount of weddings we take on each season so booking in advance is recommended. Once the deposit is received that date is secured for you and no one else can book us on that date 🙂 The remaining balance will be due 7 days before the event.
Deposit amount is £100 for this package.