This is our premium package and includes full-day photography and full video/audio coverage.
What does the Premium Package cover?
Full-day wedding photography and videography. We aim to cover from bridal prep to first dance. Coverage is flexible and we’ll work to fit your schedule and preferences.
We’d recommend at least 10 hours to capture all key points of a wedding day. If you need any additional time to fit your schedule this can be arranged. We won’t tie you down to a specific time slot, as things tend to change on the day itself!
Here is a selection of shots we try to include as standard. Some of these can be optional.
- Bridal prep/getting ready (optional)
- Groom prep (optional)
- Guest arrival
- The ceremony
- Couple portraits. Posed formal photos (optional)
- Group shots (optional)
- Reception/wedding breakfast
- Ring shots
- Fly on the wall type photos of guests
- First dance
- Venue photos
- Cake cutting
- Wedding decor, flowers, centrepieces and details
- Extended couple portrait session (optional)
Included with this package
- One photographer and one videographer.
- Coverage from prep to first dance.
- All photos delivered digitally via a high-resolution download.
- Multi-cam setup with 4k capabilities.
- One highlight video set to music. Head to our FAQ for more info on our video service
- Two sets of digital photos; colour and black & white.
- A password-protected online image gallery for you and your guests.
- Print rights included.
- No limit on the number of photos taken.
- Videos hosted online via a private link so you can share with friends and family.
- A standard Sandisk USB Stick is included free of charge (wooden presentation boxes available as an optional upgrade).
- Coffee table photo books are available.
- Optional prints. Your photo gallery will allow you and your guests to order prints online. We will give couples a special discount code for much cheaper rates, ask for info.
- Additional deluxe photobook options coming Summer 2021.
A deposit is required to secure your booking date. We have a limited amount of weddings we take on each season so booking in advance is recommended. Once the deposit is received that date is secured for you and no one else can book us on that date 🙂 The remaining balance will be due 7 days before the event.
Deposit amount is £200 for this package.