Perfect for Micro weddings, elopements, civil ceremonies or low-key events.
In these uncertain times, we’re seeing an increase in demand for smaller-scale wedding coverage. The rise of the micro wedding is happening and we’d love to help out those couples who’ve decided to go the more intimate wedding route!
Special 2021 price: £325
2022 price £350 (Please note this package will be discounted from 31st December 2022)
What does the KISS (Keep It Simple and Sentimental) package cover?
We’ll arrange a meeting with you before the big day to go over your schedule and tailor photographs to your requirements. Here is a selection of shots we try to include as standard. Some of these can be optional.
- Guest arrival
- The ceremony
- Couple portraits. Relaxed formal photos
- Group shots
- Reception/wedding breakfast
- Wedding venue, decor, flowers, centrepieces and details
Included with this package
- Up to 3 hours of coverage.
- All photos delivered digitally via a high-resolution download.
- Two sets of digital photos; colour and black & white.
- A password-protected online image gallery (no watermarks) for you and your guests.
- Print rights included. We don’t watermark images, so you can make your own prints if you wish.
- No limit on the number of photos taken.
- USBs are available as a £20 extra inc UK shipping.
- Coffee table photo books are available.
- Optional prints. Your photo gallery will allow you and your guests to order prints online. We will give couples a special discount code for much cheaper rates, ask for info.
- Additional deluxe photobook options coming Summer 2021
A deposit is required to secure your booking date. We have a limited amount of weddings we take on each season so booking in advance is recommended. Once the deposit is received that date is secured for you and no one else can book us on that date 🙂 The remaining balance will be due 7 days before the event.
Deposit amount is £100 for this package.
Graeme was fab at our wedding yesterday! Nothing was any trouble for him. It’s a strange time at the moment but he made sure everything was perfect.
Vicky Oliver; October 2020