What does the Essentials package cover?
Half-day wedding photography, we aim to cover from bridal prep to first dance as a minimum!
Coverage is quite flexible and will work to your schedule and preferences. 5 hours is usually enough to capture the key points (we aim to cover prep through to the speeches as a minimum). If you need more time than this the full day package offers the best value for money and comes without any time limitations.
Here is a selection of shots we try to include as standard. Some of these can be optional.
- Bridal prep/getting ready (optional, this can be skipped which will allow you to have more evening coverage)
- Guest arrival
- The ceremony
- Couple portraits. Posed formal photos (optional)
- Group shots (optional)
- Reception/wedding breakfast
- Fly on the wall type photos of guests
- Staged cake cutting shot
- Venue photos
- Ring shots
- Wedding decor, flowers, centrepieces and details.
Included with this package
- One photographer.
- All photos delivered digitally via a high-resolution download.
- Two sets of digital photos; colour and black & white.
- A password-protected online image gallery for you and guests.
- Print rights included.
- No limit on the number of photos taken.
- USBs are available as a £20 extra inc UK shipping.
- Coffee table photo books are available.
- Optional prints. Your photo gallery will allow you and your guests to order prints online. We will give couples a special discount code for much cheaper rates, ask for info.
- Additional deluxe photobook options coming Summer 2021.
A deposit is required to secure your booking date. We have a limited amount of weddings we take on each season so booking in advance is recommended. Once the deposit is received that date is secured for you and no one else can book us on that date 🙂 The remaining balance will be due 7 days before the event.
Deposit amount is £150 for this package.
Head here to view our photography FAQ