This is our premium package and includes full-day coverage (prep through to the first dance/party) photography and full video/audio coverage.
What does the Full-day photo/video Premium Package cover?
This package combines our Top Hat and Tails photography package and our Full day – Highlight film and documentary package. Offering excellent value for money.
Photography includes (more detailed info here)
Typical coverage includes the following, Here is a selection of shots we try to include as standard. Some of these can be optional.
- Bridal prep/getting ready (optional)
- Groom prep (optional)
- Guest arrival
- The ceremony
- Couple portraits. Posed formal photos (optional)
- Group shots (optional)
- Reception/wedding breakfast
- Ring shots
- Fly on the wall type photos of guests
- Cake cutting
- First dance
- Venue photos
- Guest photos. We’ll be on hand to take photos of your guests as they request them throughout the day.
- Wedding decor, flowers, centrepieces and details.
- Extended couple portrait session (optional).
- Plus anything else you require.
There are two options for video;
Option one: Cinematic Highlight package. One videographer
Option two: The upgrade package includes a highlight video and a separate video. Two videographers
How many hours coverage?
Coverage is quite flexible and will work to your schedule. The price is for up to 10 hours, which is usually enough to capture the key points. If you need any additional time to fit your schedule this can be arranged for only £150 per additional hour.
What will I get with this package?
- Two videos. One extended video documentary style and one free highlight reel video set to music. Head to our FAQ for more info on our video service
- Free consultation and optional free test shoot (ask for info).
- All photos delivered digitally via an online gallery and high-resolution download.
- A password-protected online image gallery for you and guests.
- Free print rights for you so you can print them yourself or we can do it for you and give them that high-quality professional touch.
- No limit on the number of photos taken. As our style is documentary you will get quite a lot of photos. Typically we produce around 100 professional images per hour. So for a full day expect to get up to 1000 photos!
- All photos are edited and optimised for printing. We edit using a subtle style with a bright and modern feel.
- You will get a full digital copy of all images in black and white free of charge.
- Backup of images. We are meticulous with backing up our photo archive and can offer peace of mind if you should lose your images, just drop us a message and we’ll send you another copy free of charge.
Any optional extras?
- USB sticks cards of edited videos (rather than download as the files will be very big!).
- Coffeetable photo books are available. More info here
- Optional prints. Our online gallery will allow you and your guests to order prints. We will give couples a special discount code for much cheaper rates, ask for info.
Travel costs are already included for weddings in the North East of England.
However, we do love a good road trip! More than happy to travel to your perfect venue. Fuel costs may be applicable, we will give you an exact quote before the big day.
Insurance and Public Liability
For your and the venues peace of mind, we are fully insured and have public liability insurance for up to £5 million. This can be a prerequisite for higher-end venues and public venues. DBS certificates are also available.